The Kwik Passer
Check Us Out On YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwnIrHfnXcyGNcMVTM2VcEQ
- The Kwik Passer is 100% Canadian Made.
- The Kwik Passer is made of high-quality steel with bumpers on each side.
- The Kwik Passer is a puck rebounding training aid.
- The purpose of the Kwik Passer is to work on passing and receiving pucks.
- It is designed mainly for on-ice use. It has removable ice studs for use on smooth surfaces, like driveways and garage floors. Green Biscuit pucks suggested for smoother off-ice use.
- The Kwik Passer weighs 24lbs, is 34” long, and has an oval hole in the center that makes for easy carrying.
- The Kwik Passer has a unique locking system that can interlock 2 Kwik Passer’s together to make an extended bumper for drills.
- Our 2-bumper system allows it to be used by 2 players at the same time.
- The Kwik Passer is a perfect training tool for every level of hockey player and can be incorporated into many different one-on-one hockey drills.
- This is the 2nd product manufactured by Puck Catcher Inc.